четверг, 22 марта 2012 г.

Про любовь с улыбкой)))

The Confession
by Brian Patten

When he showed her the photograph again, she said,
"Yes, I remember taking it.
I was incredibly young then.
You handed me the camera
And telling me over and over how to use it
You posed, smiling stiffly.
You were so pompous, so blind to everything.
It was a July afternoon.
The day was hot and my body hummed.
I was bored and in search of adventure
That seemed beyond you.
Yet how can I forget that day?
Look closer at the photograph.
See there in the background,
In the corner behind you
The other boy, grinning so openly."

1 комментарий:

  1. The lace "tunic you knit for a friend" is BEAUTIFUL!
    You posted it on craftster, saying to pm you if we wanted the pattern or the chart. I would really like the lace chart and hopefully the pattern you used.

    Thank you,
    Janey
    janeyknitting@yahoo.ca

    ОтветитьУдалить